Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome!


Firstly, I would like to thank all my sellers for signing up with ArTrism.com. Honestly, I am totally thrilled when the very first seller signs up with us. So far we have 18 artists around the world onboard with more than 200 listings within the week, thanks to all of you again for making the launch a success.

As you know, ArTrism is recently launched on 6th January 2009 to help artists reach out to a wider audience and to sell their artwork easily. I hope to make this THE platform for art buyers around the world to browse and buy artwork.

Do come back and visit us from time to time. Some content that you will be expecting includes:
  • Featuring artists and their artwork on this blog
  • Introducing new artists
  • Anything art and design
  • Art Events
  • Updates on ArTrism Art Auction

What this blog is not....

  • I am not an art curator or anything like that, I just want to share what I like.
  • Art is subjective, only constructive criticism is allowed (Be nice to the artists!). No flaming of artwork please.

Calling all artists, register now and enjoy free unlimited art listings and a free store front!

Lastly, do help to spread the word, afterall, the ArTrism Art Auction site is free (almost). Thanks Everyone :)


No comments:

store

Related Posts with Thumbnails